Feasibility Study for establishing a Single Social Registry in Burundi
The goal of this project is to train and advise the SEP/CNPS of Burundi and other major stakeholders on the conditions, modalities and added value of the establishment of a Single Social Register (RSU) in Burundi.
Other Thematic Areas
Sustainable Development Goals
The main outputs of this project are:
- Develop a training workshop on the role of social registers: conceptual issues and experiences from Sub-Saharan Africa;
- Collect inputs for the report on social protection programs;
- Develop a work program for the Single Social Register roadmap report;
- Report writing about the status of social protection programs in Burundi and their information management systems;
- Report on the feasibility of establishing a Single Social; and
- Technical validation workshop of the RSU feasibility report / roadmap and skills building workshop.
*To be updated.