Support the World Food Programme (WFP) in generating evidence on shock responsive social protetion in Mozambique
This project's goal is to support WFP in generating evidence on shock responsive protection in Mozambique, including urban programming, digital cash payments and technical sessions to the government of Mozambique in rapid-onset and slow-onset disaster recovery.
Research reports, one pagers, technical sessions, and webinars
The IPC-IG and WFP Mozambique partnered to develop a series of knowledge products on shock responsive social protection in Mozambique:
- Knowledge Production on Shock-Responsive Social Protection in Mozambique: includes one research report on shock-reponsive social protection in Mozambique, five one pagers on social resilience in Mozambique, and one research and one pager on regional urban preparedness.
- Evidence generation digital cash payments: includes one research report and one pager on e-payments assessment.
- Technical sessions on standard operating procedures for rapid on-set disaster recovery as well as for slow-onset disaster response: includes two technical sessions (and two summaries) conducted with international experts on SRSP and SP beneficiary data protection and one technical session (and one summary) on SRSP in urban contexts.
- Dissemination: incudes one webinar to disseminate findings of knowledge products SRSP, and one of Regional Urba Preparedness study, plus 2 summary blog posts.
- Proofreading/Translation and Copy-editing